Thursday, April 10, 2014

Walk Now for Autism Speaks...

This past weekend, we went to the Autism Walk in Miami. As I said previously, I don't support the organization monetarily, but I did appreciate that there would be many parents in my same situation all in one spot. I was also looking forward to gathering information about different therapy centers and schools for Bu. Rather than participate in the walk, we walked around talking to professionals, signed petitions, and played in the "sensory tents".








In related news, we've been able to restart speech therapy, order supplements for the next month, and we've even been able to set up some occupational therapy at home to supplement what he should be getting at the center...all thanks to people like YOU donating directly to an autism family (US) instead of an organization. So once again, thank you for your continued support.

http://www.gofundme.com/allforbu

No comments:

Post a Comment