Saturday, August 10, 2013

Intro before the Intro

I've been blogging since before most people had ever heard of it. I got my first livejournal account in 2002...I've had approximately 20 different blogs since then, ranging from lifestyle to fashion and back. I  was known once as The Frugalista Fatshionista. When I became pregnant with my son, I evolved into Plus Size Preggo. All the while, I was blogging about my day-to-day at Walking Contradiction. Now, I vlog at Crunchyish Miami Momma.

Which brings me to the here and now. Momma Friendly is where I plan to being all of these versions of me together. I am a plus size health advocate, a promoter of attachment parenting and natural living, a doula student and VBAC seeker.

Above all, I am a mother.

Please stick around to get to know more about me. And I hope to get to know you as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment